Sunday, December 16, 2012

Skip's Spotify: Sunday, 12-16-12


Every Sunday, I will try my best to set up a list of what has been discovered through Spotify.  Many use it.  But, yours truly has just gotten started, and I LOVE it.  Here's what I've been digging, and throughout the week, a list will be kept and updated of new stuff that I find, and perhaps, even some old chestnuts, that will be updated here as many Sunday's as possible.  It will be piecemeal in a way.  But, I'll do my best.

Here are the bands and songs for December 16th, 2012.

Niacin
Wayne Krantz
Oz Noy
Steve Morse
School of the Arts (feat. T Lavitz, Dave Weckl, Frank Gambale, Jerry Goodman, John Pattitucci & Steve Morse)
Mike Stern
Scott Henderson
“On The Fritz” by Allan Holdsworth, Anders Johansson, and Jens Johansson.  From the album “Heavy Machinery”
The Crusaders "Healing The Wounds" 1991 album
Herbie Mann "Push, Push" 1971 album  (I blogged about this one some time ago).
Jean Luc Ponty (various tracks)
King Kong
Mirage
Egocentric Molecules
Imaginary Voyage
Bowing, Bowing (Stuff Smith, Jean Luc Ponty, Stefan Grappelli)



No comments:

Post a Comment