Sunday, January 26, 2014

Skip's Spotify Sunday 1-26-14

Jakob Dylan - single

"Something Good This Way Comes"

Jakob Dylan "Seeing Things"

1. Evil Is Alive And Well
2. Valley Of The Low Sun
3. All Day And All Night
4. Everybody Pays As They Go
5. Will It Grow
6. I Told You I Couldn't Stop
7. War Is Kind
8. Something Good This Way Comes
9. On Up The Mountain
10. This End Of The Telescope

Jakob Dylan "Women And Country"

1. Nothing But The Whole Wide World
2. Down On Our Own Shield
3. Lend A Hand
4. We Don't Live Here Anymore
5. Everybody's Hurting
6. Yonder Come The Blues
7. Holy Rollers For Love
8. Truth For A Truth
9. They've Trapped Us Boys
10. Smile When You Call Me That
11. Standing Eight Count

Quinn Sullivan - Singles

"Sing Dance And Clap Your Hands"
"She Gets Me"

Quinn Sullivan "Cyclone"

1. My Sweet Guitar
2. Ten Years Down The Road
3. Good To See You
4. Crazy Rhythm
5. Cyclone
6. Buddy's Blues
7. Summer of Love
8. Rock & Roll On It
9. Weekend Uniform
10. Blues Child
11. Me & My Guitar
12. Peace And Harmony

Quinn Sullivan "Getting There"

1. Checkin' Out
2. Catch A Groove
3. Getting There
4. World In Change
5. Mr. Gloom
6. I Know I Know
7. Rock Hard
8. She Gets Me
9. Cyclone
10. Like Your Love
11. 11 Things I Won't Forget
12. End of The Day
13. Got To Get Better In A Little While (Derek & The Dominoes cover) *bonus track




No comments:

Post a Comment