Sunday, November 17, 2013

Skip's Spotify Sunday 11-17-13

Lee Fields (singles)

"You're The Kind Of Girl" (45 Edit)
"Faithful Man"
"Faithful Man (Bare Bones Version)"

Lee Fields "My World"

1. Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do)
2. Love Comes And Goes
3. Honey Dove
4. Money I$ King
5. My World Is Empty Without You
6. Expressions Theme
7. My World
8. Ladies
9. These Moments
10. The Only One Loving You
11. Last Ride

Lee Fields "My World" (instrumentals)

1. Do You Love Me (Like You Say You Do) (instrumental)
2. Love Comes And Goes (instrumental)
3. Honey Dove (instrumental)
4. Money I$ King (instrumental)
5. My World Is Empty Without You (instrumental)
6. Expressions Theme (instrumental)
7. My World (instrumental)
8. Ladies (instrumental)
9. These Moments (instrumental)
10. The Only One Loving You (instrumental)
11. Last Ride (instrumental)

Lee Fields "Faithful Man"

1. Faithful Man
2. I Still Got It
3. You're The Kind of Girl
4. Still Hanging On
5. Intermission
6. Wish You Were Here
7. Who Do You Love
8. Moonlight Mile
9. It's All Over (But The Crying)
10. Walk On Thru That Door

Lee Fields "Faithful Man" (instrumentals)

1. Faithful Man (instrumental)
2. I Still Got It (instrumental)
3. You're The Kind of Girl (instrumental)
4. Still Hanging On (instrumental)
5. Intermission (instrumental)
6. Wish You Were Here (instrumental)
7. Who Do You Love (instrumental)
8. Moonlight Mile (instrumental)
9. It's All Over (But The Crying) (instrumental)
10. Walk On Thru That Door (instrumental)

Lee Fields - singles

Funky Screw
The Bull Is Coming (Lee Fields feat. The Devil's Personal Band)
Could Have Been
You Don't Know What You Mean (To A Lover Like Me) Lee Fields, Sugarman & Co.
Stand Up  Lee Fields, The Sugarman 3
Stand Up Pt. 2  Lee Fields, The Sugarman 3

Lee Fields & The Explorers "Problems"

1. Problems
2. The Right Thing
3. Rapping With Lee
4. Bad Trip
5. Get On The Good Foot
6. I Don't Know Where I'm Going
7. Clap Your Hands
8. Honey Dove
9. I'm The Man
10. You Made A New Man Out of Me

Lee Fields "Treacherous"

1. We're Here To Turn It Out
2. I've Been Hurt
3. I Want To Get With You
4. Living For The Gusto
5. Man Hunt
6. He Doesn't Care About You
7. At The End Of The Day
8. Dance Like You're Naked
9. I Want You So Bad
10. We're Here To Turn It Out (Instrumental)

Lee Fields "Let's Talk It Over" (Deluxe Edition)

1. Wanna Dance
2. Let's Talk It Over
3. Mighty Mighty Love
4. Flim Flam
5. She's A Lovemaker
6. She's My Weakness
7. Everybody Gonna Give Their Thing Away, Part 1
8. Everybody Gonna Give Their Thing Away, Part 2
9. Fought For Survival
10. Funky Screw
11. Take Me Back
12. Cutting Out (On Me)
13. Bewildered
14. The Bull Is Coming
15. You've Been Cutting Out On Me

Michael Kiwanuka- Singles

"Home Again"

1. Home Again
2. Now I'm Seeing
3. They Say I'm Doing Just Fine

"Tell Me A Tale EP Isle of Wight Sessions"

1. Tell Me A Tale
2. I Need Your Company
3. Worry Walks Beside Me

"I'm Getting Ready" EP

1. I'm Getting Ready
2. I Need You By My Side
3. Any Day Will Do Fine

Spotify Sessions curated by Jim Eno

1. Tell Me A Tale
2. May This Be Love (Waterfall)
3. I Won't Lie

Michael Kiwanuka "Home Again"

1. Tell Me A Tale
2. I'm Getting Ready
3. I'll Get Along
4. Rest
5. Home Again
6. Bones
7. Always Waiting
8. I Won't Lie
9. Any Day Will Do Fine
10. Worry Walks Beside Me
11. Lasan

Imagine Dragons "Night Visions"

1. Radioactive
2. Tiptoe
3. It's Time
4. Demons
5. On Top Of The World
6. Amsterdam
7. Hear Me
8. Every Night
9. Bleeding Out
10. Underdog
11. Nothing Left To Say/Rocks
12. My Fault
13. Round And Round
14. The River
15. America
16. Selene

Scrapomatic "Alligator Love Cry"

1. Louisana Anna
2. Horsemeat
3. Graveside Blues
4. The Long Way Home
5. So Much Love
6. Lotus
7. Monkey Card
8. Ain't Got The Smile
9. The Other Side
10. God Damn Job
11. Tired Weak Legs
12. Raw Head And Bloody Bones
13. I Belong To The Band

Scrapomatic "Sidewalk Caesars"

1. He Called My Name
2. Drink House
3. Killing Yourself On Purpose
4. I Want The Truth
5. Remember This Day
6. Long Gone
7. Hook, Line And Sinker
8. The Fire Next Time
9. The Old Whiskey Show
10. Drunken Spree
11. Long-Haired State
12. I Just Wanna Hang Around With You
13. Good Luck With Your Impossible Dream

Scrapomatic "I'm A Stranger (And I Love The Night)"

1. Alligator Love Cry
2. I'm A Stranger (And I Love The Night)
3. Rat Trap
4. Night Trains, Distant Whistles
5. Don't Fall Apart On Me, Baby
6. I Surrender
7. Mother Of My Wolf
8. Crime Fighter
9. Malibu (That's Where It Starts)
10. How Unfortunate For Me
11. The Party's Over
12. Gentrification Blues












No comments:

Post a Comment