Friday, January 8, 2021

Dave Grusin "3 Days of The Condor" (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)

 

For Full Album Friday, not something I normally do, but yours truly is posting a movie soundtrack.  This is the music from the movie "3 Days of The Condor" that was composed and arranged by Dave Grusin.  Featured this one in a Spotify Sunday listing a while ago and couldn't resist sharing it.  So, without further ado, the movie soundtrack, performed by Dave Grusin and band, as commissioned by the lead in the film, actor Robert Redford.  Dave Grusin, Ray Evans, and Jay Livingston were the main composers with Jim Gilstrap on vocals on "I've Got You Right Where I Want You".  The track listing is:

1. Condor!
2. Yellow Panic
3. Flight Of The Condor
4. We'll Bring You Home
5. Out To Lunch
6. Goodbye For Kathy - Love Theme From "3 Days of The Condor"
7. I've Got You Where I Want You
8. Flashback To Terror
9. Sing Along With The C.I.A.
10. Spies Of A Feather, Flocking Together - Love Theme From "3 Days of The Condor"
11. Silver Bells (feat. Marti McCall: vocals) (The Christmas tune)
12. Medley: Condor!/I've Got You Where I Want You
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment