Sunday, August 16, 2020

Skip's Spotify Sunday 8-16-20

Joe Beck - singles & EP's

Joe Beck "Your Will, My Life"

  1. Your Will, My Life 

  2. Your Will, My Life - Medium Key Performance Track with Background Vocals

  3. Your Will, My Life - Medium Key Performance Track with Background Vocals

  4. Your Will, My Life - Low Key Performance Track with Background Vocals

  5. Your Will, My Life - High Key Performance Track with Background Vocals

Joe Beck & Darryl Tookes "Daddy's Always Here" (feat. Darryl Tookes: vocals)

Daddy's Always Here (feat. Darryl Tookes: vocals) 

Joe Beck "Beck"

  1. Star Fire

  2. Cactus

  3. Texas Ann

  4. Red Eye

  5. Cafe Black Rose

  6. Brothers and Others 

Joe Beck & Red Mitchell "Empathy"

Recorded live at Bradley's in New York, New York, August, 1980.

  1. Groove Yard

  2. Polka Dots and Moonbeams

  3. Like Someone in Love

  4. Soft Winds

  5. Someday My Prince Will Come

  6. Things We Did Last Summer

  7. Whisper Not

  8. Emily

  9. Juanabara

  10. Darn That Dream

  11. Autumn Leaves

  12. 'Round Midnight

Joe Beck "Finger Painting"

  1.  Blues Doctor

  2. Jaqueline

  3. The Kramer

  4. The Answer

  5. Red Eye

  6. What Would I Do Without You

  7. Finger Painting

  8. Summertime

  9. Texas Ann

  10. Tail Lights

Jimmy Bruno & Joe Beck "Polarity"

  1. How Long Has This Been Going On

  2. Lazy Afternoon

  3. Polarity

  4. I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (Alan Lerner & Frederick Lowe cover, from "My Fair Lady")

  5. Eleanor Rigby (Beatles cover)

  6. Estate (Joao Gilberto cover)

  7. Summertime (George Gershwin cover)

  8. Tenderly

  9. Carioca Blue

  10. Emily

  11. I Don't Stand A Ghost of A Chance With You (Ned Young, Victor Washington & Bing Crosby standard)

  12. Cherokee (Ray Noble jazz standard cover)

  13. Poem For #15

Joe Beck, Santi Dibriano, & Thierry Arpino "Tri07"

(feat. Joe Beck: guitar, Santi Dibriano: drums, & Thierry Arpino: bass)

  1.     Impressions

  2.     Road To Rio: But Beautiful But Beautiful

  3.     Laura

  4.     Jumbo Jumbo: My Romance

  5.     Flying Colors: Alone Together

  6.     Cry Me A River

  7.     A Little Blue

  8.     Dancing To San Xavier

  9.     I Don't Stand A Ghost of A Chance With You 

  10.     Revenge With Music: You and The Night and The Music

Joe Beck, Peter Barshay, & David Rokeach "Get Me"

(feat. Joe Beck: guitar, Peter Barshay: bass, & David Rokeach: drums)

  1. Stella By Starlight

  2. Manha de Carnaval

  3. The Guitar is A Six Piece Band

  4. Georgia On My Mind

  5. Alone Together

  6. Trio Intro

  7. Tenderly

  8. Ballads and Drinking

  9. I Can't Get Started

  10. You and the Night and the Music

  11.  Jobim

  12. Corcovado

  13. Georgia On My Mind (Reprise)

Joe Beck & Darryl Tookes "Precious Child (Love Songs & Lullabies)"

  1. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

  2. Daddy's Girl

  3. The Nursery Rhyme Song

  4. Only a Matter of Time

  5. Precious Child

  6. Daddy's Always Here

  7. Rock a Bye Baby

  8. Little One

  9. I Love You Too Much

  10. Bye Bye Lullaby/Brahms' Lullaby

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment