Sunday, March 29, 2015

Skip's Spotify Sunday 3-29-15

Gregg Allman "Laid Back"

1. Midnight Rider
2. Queen of Hearts
3. Please Call Home
4. Don't Mess Up A Good Thing
5. These Days
6. Multi-colored Lady
7. All My Friends
8. Will The Circle Be Unbroken

Gregg Allman "The Gregg Allman Tour"

1. Don't Mess Up A Good Thing
2. Queen of Hearts
3. I Feel So Bad
4. Stand Back
5. Time Will Take Us - Cowboy
6. Where Can You Go? - Cowboy
7. Double Cross
8. Dreams
9. Are You Lonely For Me Baby
10. Turn On Your Love Light
11. Oncoming Traffic
12. Will The Circle Be Unbroken?

Gregg Allman "Playin' Up A Storm"

1. Come And Go Blues
2. Let This Be A Lesson To Ya'
3. Brightest Smile In Town
4. Bring It On Back
5. Cryin' Shame
6. Sweet Feelin'
7. It Ain't No Use
8. Matthew's Arrival
9. One More Try

Gregg Allman "I'm No Angel"

1. I'm No Angel
2. Anything Goes
3. Evidence of Love (feat. Don Johnson: vocals)
4. Yours For The Asking
5. Things That Might Have Been
6. Can't Keep Running
7. Faces Without Names
8. Lead Me On
9. Don't Want You No More
10. It's Not My Cross To Bear

Gregg Allman "Just Before The Bullets Fly"

1. Demons
2. Before The Bullets Fly
3. Slip Away
4. Thorn And A Wild Rose
5. Ocean Awash The Gunwale
6. Island
7. Can't Get Over You
8. Fear of Falling
9. Night Games

Gregg Allman "Searching For Simplicity"

1. Whipping Post
2. House of Blues
3. Come Back And Help Me
4. Silence Ain't Golden Anymore
5. Rendezvous With The Blues
6. Wolf's A' Howlin'
7. Love The Poison
8. Don't Deny Me
9. The Dark End of The Street (Percy Sledge cover)
10. Neighbor, Neighbor
11. I've Got News For You (Ray Charles cover)
12. Memphis In The Meantime
13. Startin' Over

Gregg Allman "Low Country Blues"

1. Floating Bridge (Sleepy John Estes cover)
2. Little By Little (Junior Wells & Buddy Guy cover)
3. Devil Got My Woman (Skip James cover)
4. I Can't Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters cover)
5. Blind Man (Don Robey & Joseph Wade Scott cover)
6. Just Another Rider
7. Please Accept My Love (B.B. King cover)
8. I Believe I'll Go Back Home (Traditional: arranged by T. Bone Burnett & Gregg Allman)
9. Tears, Tears, Tears (Amos Milburn cover)
10. My Love Is Your Love (Samuel Maghett cover)
11. Checking On My Baby (Otis Rush cover)
12. Rolling Stone (Traditional: arranged by T. Bone Burnett, Gregg Allman, & Mac Rebbenack: "Dr. John")




No comments:

Post a Comment