Sunday, March 1, 2015

Skip's Spotify Sunday 3-1-15

The Earls of Leicester "The Earls of Leicester"

1. Big Black Train
2. Don't Let Your Deal Go Down
3. I'll Go Stepping Too
4. Shuckin' The Corn
5. Till The End of The World Rolls 'Round
6. Dig A Hole In The Meadow
7. Some Old Day
8. I Won't Be Hanging Around
9. I Don't Care Anymore
10. On My Mind
11. You're Not A Drop in The Bucket
12. Dim Lights, Thick Smoke
13. The Wandering Boy
14. Who Will Sing For Me

Glen Campbell "I'll Be Me Soundtrack"

1. I'm Not Gonna Miss You - Glen Campbell & The Wrecking Crew
2. Gentle On My Mind - The Band Perry
3. Remembering - Ashley Campbell
4. All I Need Is You
5. The Long Walk Home
6. Wichita Lineman - Live from Ryman Auditorium
7. A Better Place - Live from Ryman Auditorium
8. Gentle On My Mind - The Band Perry
9. Home Again - Ashley Campbell
10. I'm Not Gonna Miss You

Jerry Douglas, Mike Auldridge, & Rob Ickes "Three Bells"

1. Silver Threads Among The Gold
2. North
3. Till There Was You/Moon River
4. Dobro Heaven
5. Sunrise Serenade
6. The Perils of Private Mulvaney
7. The Three Bells
8. For Buddy
9. The Message
10. Panhandle Rag
11. I'm Using My Bible For A Roadmap




No comments:

Post a Comment