Sunday, October 5, 2014

Skip's Spotify Sunday 10-5-14

The Infamous Stringdusters - singles

The Infamous Stringdusters "Road To Boulder"

1. Road To Boulder (feat. Bruce Hornsby: accordion & vocals)
2. Night on The River (Live from Bluegrass Underground)
3. Well, Well (Live From Bluegrass Underground)
4. The Place That I Call Home (Live From Bluegrass Underground)

The Infamous Stringdusters "I'll Get Away"

1. I'll Get Away

The Infamous Stringdusters "Fork In The Road"

1. No More To Leave You Behind
2. Fork In The Road
3. Starry Night
4. 3 X 5
5. 40 West
6. Tragic Life
7. Poor Boy's Delight
8. No Resolution
9. My Destination
10. Letter From Prison
11. Dream You Back
12. Moon Man

The Infamous Stringdusters "The Infamous Stringdusters"

1. Won't Be Coming Back
2. Well, Well
3. When Silence Is The Only Sound
4. Bound For Tennessee
5. Glass Elevator
6. Three Days In July
7. The Way I See You Now
8. Golden Ticket
9. I Wonder
10. Get It While You Can
11. You Can't Handle The Truth
12. Lovin' You
13. Black Rock

The Infamous Stringdusters "Things That Fly"

1. You Can't Stop The Changes
2. In God's Country
3. All The Same
4. Magic #9
5. Those Who've Gone On
6. It'll Be Alright
7. Masquerade
8. Taking A Chance On The Truth
9. Toy Rockets
10. Love One Another
11. 17 Cents
12. Not Tonight
13. The Deputy

The Infamous Stringdusters "We'll Do It Live"

1. Fork In The Road
2. The Hitchhiker
3. Long Lonesome Day
4. Gettin' Down The Road
5. Get It While You Can
6. Masquerade
7. Ain't No Way of Knowing
8. Well, Well
9. How Far I'd Fall For You
10. All The Same
11. No More To Leave You Behind
12. Echoes of Goodbye
13. Keep On Truckin'

The Infamous Stringdusters "Silver Sky"

1. Don't Mean Nothin'
2. Rockets
3. The Hitchhiker
4. Tears Of The Earth
5. The Place That I Call Home
6. Like I Do
7. Heady Festy
8. Night On The River
9. When The Night Comes Around
10. Fire
11. Walking On The Moon (Police cover)

The Infamous Stringdusters "Let It Go"

1. I'll Get Away
2. Where The Rivers Run Cold
3. Winds Of Change
4. Rainbows
5. Summercamp
6. Middlefork
7. By My Side
8. Colorado
9. Peace of Mind
10. Light & Love
11. Let It Go






No comments:

Post a Comment