Sunday, June 22, 2014

Skip's Spotify Sunday 6-22-14

Michael Franks "One Bad Habit"

1. Baseball
2. Inside You
3. All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go
4. Lotus Blossom
5. On My Way Home To You
6. One Bad Habit
7. Loving You More And More
8. Still Life
9. He Tells Himself He's Happy

Michael Franks "Objects Of Desire"

1. Jealousy
2. Ladies' Nite
3. No-Deposit Love
4. Laughing Gas
5. Wonderland
6. Tahitian Moon
7. Flirtation
8. Love Duet
9. No One But You

Michael Franks "Passion Fruit"

1. Alone At Night
2. Never Satisfied
3. Amazon
4. Now That Your Joysticks Broke - LP Version
5. Sunday Morning Here With You
6. Never Say Die
7. Rainy Night In Tokyo
8. Tell Me All About It
9. When Sly Calls (Don't Touch That Phone)
10. How The Garden Grows

Michael Franks "Skin Dive"

1. Read My Lips
2. Let Me Count The Ways
3. Your Secret's Safe With Me
4. Don't Be Shy
5. When I Give My Love To You (duet with Brenda Russell)
6. Queen of The Underground
7. Now I Know Why - They Call It Falling
8. Please Don't Say Goodnight
9. When She Is Mine

Michael Franks "The Camera Never Lies"

1. Face To Face - For P.Y.
2. I Surrender
3. The Camera Never Lies
4. Lip Service
5. When I Think Of Us
6. Island Life
7. Now You're In My Dreams
8. Doctor Sax
9. Innuendo

Michael Franks "Blue Pacific"

1. The Art of Love
2. Woman In The Waves
3. All I Need
4. Long Slow Distance
5. Vincent's Ear
6. Speak To Me
7. On The Inside
8. Chez Nous
9. Blue Pacific
10. Crayon Sun [Safe At Home]

Michael Franks "Dragonfly Summer"

1. Coming To Life
2. Soul Mate
3. Dragonfly Summer
4. Monk's New Tune
5. Learning What Love Means
6. I Love Lucy
7. Practice Makes Perfect
8. String Of Pearls
9. Keeping My Eye On You
10. The Dream
11. You Were Meant For Me
12. How I Remember You

Michael Franks "Abandoned Garden"

1. This Must Be Paradise
2. Like Water, Like Wind
3. A Fool's Errand
4. Hourglass
5. Cinema
6. Eighteen Aprils
7. Somehow Our Love Survives
8. Without Your Love
9. In The Yellow House
10. Bird Of Paradise
11. Abandoned Garden

Michael Franks "Barefoot On The Beach"

1. Barefoot On The Beach
2. Heart Like An Open Book
3. Now Love Has No End (feat. Valerie Simpson: duet vocal)
4. The Fountain Of Youth
5. When You Smiled At Me
6. Double Talk
7. Every Time She Whispers
8. Why Spring Ain't Here
9. A Walk In The Rain
10. Mr. Smooth
11. Like Moon Behind A Cloud

Michael Franks "Watching The Snow"

1. The Way We Celebrate New Year's
2. Watching The Snow
3. Christmas In Kyoto
4. My Present
5. I Bought You A Plastic Star (For Your Aluminum Tree)
6. Said The Snowflake
7. The Kiss
8. When The Snowman Sings
9. Island Christmas
10. My Present (Reprise)

Michael Franks "Rendezvous In Rio"

1. Under The Sun
2. Rendezvous in Rio
3. The Cool School
4. Samba Do Soho
5. The Critics Are Never Kind
6. Scatsville
7. The Chemistry Of Love
8. Hearing "Take Five"
9. The Question Is Why
10. Songbirds

Michael Franks "Time Together"

1. Now That The Summer's Here
2. One Day In St. Tropez
3. Summer In New York
4. Mice
5. Charlie Chan In Egypt
6. I'd Rather Be Happy Than Right
7. Time Together
8. Samba Blue
9. My Heart Said Wow
10. If I Could Make September Stay
11. Feathers From An Angel's Wings












No comments:

Post a Comment