Sunday, February 2, 2014

Skip's Spotify Sunday 2-2-14

Pippi Ardennia "Love So Good"

1. Love So Good
2. Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
3. Here's To Life
4. Prelude To A Kiss
5. Midnight At The Oasis
6. Something
7. My Favorite Things
8. Blue Moon
9. Tiny Dancer
10. Here Comes The Sun
11. Modern Day Blues
12. Prelude To A Kiss (Fun)

Beth Hart - singles

"Learning To Live"

"Introducing Beth Hart"

1. Good As It Gets
2. My California
3. Sister Heroine (feat. Slash: guitar)
4. Soul Shine (Warren Haynes, Gov't Mule/Allman Brothers Band cover)
5. Easy

Beth Hart "Immortal"

1. Run
2. Spiders In My Bed
3. Isolation
4. Hold Me Through The Night
5. State Of Mind
6. Burn Chile
7. Immortal
8. Summer Is Gone
9. Ringing
10. God Bless You
11. Am I The One
12. Blame The Moon

Beth Hart "Screamin' For My Supper"

1. Just A Little Hole
2. Delicious Surprise
3. LA Song
4. Is That Too Much To Ask
5. By Her
6. Get Your Shit Together
7. Stay
8. Good Old People
9. Skin
10. Girls Say
11. The Sky Is Falling
12. Mama
13. Favorite Things

Beth Hart "Leave The Light On"

1. Lifts You Up
2. Leave The Light On
3. Bottle of Jesus
4. World Without You
5. Lay Your Hands On Me
6. Broken And Ugly
7. Lifetime
8. If God Only Knew
9. Monkey Back
10. Sky Full of Clover
11. I'll Stay With You

Beth Hart "Live"

1. Delicious Surprise
2. Guilty
3. Leave The Light On
4. Lifts You Up
5. Broken & Ugly
6. Get Your Shit Together
7. Immortal
8. Monkey Back
9. Am I The One
10. Mama
11. L.A. Song
12. World Without You
13. Whole Lotta Love

Beth Hart "37 Days"

1. Good As It Gets
2. Jealousy
3. One Eyed Chicken
4. Over You
5. Sick
6. Face Forward
7. Soul Shine
8. Forever Young
9. Easy
10. Heaven Look Down
11. Missing You
12. Waterfalls
13. Crashing Down
14. At The Bottom

Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa "Don't Explain"

1. Sinner's Prayer
2. Chocolate Jesus
3. Your Heart Is As Black As Night
4. For My Friends
5. Don't Explain
6. I'd Rather Go Blind (Etta James cover)
7. Something's Got A Hold On Me (Etta James cover)
8. I'll Take Care Of You
9. Well, Well
10. Ain't No Way

Beth Hart "My California"

1. My California
2. Life Is Calling
3. Happiness... any day now
4. Love Is The Hardest
5. Bad Love Is Good Enough
6. Drive
7. Sister Heroine (feat. Slash: guitar)
8. Take It Easy On Me
9. Like You (And Everyone Else)
10. Everybody Is Sober
11. Weight Of The World
12. Oh Me Oh My (Bonus Track)

Beth Hart "Bang Bang Boom Boom"

1. Baddest Blues
2. Bang Bang Boom Boom
3. Better Man
4. Caught Out In The Rain
5. Swing My Thing Back Around
6. With You Everyday
7. Thru The Window Of My Mind
8. Spirit Of God
9. There In Your Heart
10. The Ugliest House On The Block
11. Everything Must Change
12. I'd Rather Go Blind (Etta James cover) (Bonus Track)

Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa "Seesaw"

1. Them There Eyes
2. Close To My Fire
3. Nutbush City Limits
4. I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know
5. Can't Let You Go
6. Miss Lady
7. If I Tell You I Love You
8. Rhymes
9. A Sunday Kind of Love
10. See Saw
11. Strange Fruit (Billie Holiday cover)





No comments:

Post a Comment