Sunday, September 1, 2013

Skip's Spotify Sunday 9-1-13

Ahmad Jamal "Poinciana"

1. Old Devil Moon
2. Ahmad's Blues
3. Poinciana
4. Billy Boy
5. Will You Still Be Mine
6. Pavanne
7. Crazy He Calls Me
8. The Surrey With The Fringe On Top
9. Aki And Ukthay
10. Slaughter On 10th Avenue
11. A Gal In Calico
12. It's Easy To Remember

Ahmad Jamal "Chamber Music of The New Jazz"

1. New Rhumba
2. A Foggy Day
3. All Of You
4. It Ain't Necessarily So
5. I Don't Wanna Be Kissed
6. I Get A Kick Out Of You
7. Jeff
8. Darn That Dream
9. Spring Is Here

Ahmad Jamal "Digital Works"

1. Poinciana
2. But Not For Me
3. Midnight Sun
4. Footprints
5. Once Upon A Time
6. One
7. La Costa
8. Misty
9. Theme From Mash
10. Biencavo
11. Time For Love
12. Wave

Ahmad Jamal "Live At The Montreal Jazz Festival 1985"

1. Yellow Fellow - Live Version
2. Make Someone Happy - Live Version
3. Acorn - Live Version
4. Crossroads - Live Version
5. Rossiter Road - Live Version
6. 'Round Midnight - Live Version
7. Footprints - Live Version
8. Ebony - Live Version

Ahmad Jamal "Crystal"

1. Quest For Light
2. Arabesque
3. Avo
4. Piano Solo 11
5. For My Daughter
6. Perugia
7. The Last Day
8. Crystal
9. Swahililand
10. The Canteen

Ahmad Jamal "At The Pershing-But Not For Me"

1. But Not For Me
2. Surrey With The Fringe On Top
3. Moonlight In Vermont
4. Music! Music! Music! (Put Another Nickel In)
5. No Greater Love
6. Poinciana
7. Woody 'N You
8. What's New?

Ahmad Jamal "Pittsburgh"

1. Pittsburg - h
2. Bellows
3. Mellowdrama
4. Foolish Ways
5. Divertimento
6. Cycles
7. Fly Away
8. Apple Avenue

Ahmad Jamal "Chicago Revisited: Live At Joe Segal's Jazz Showcase"

1. All The Things You Are
2. Daahoud
3. Tater Pie
4. Bellows
5. Blue Gardenia
6. Dance To The Lady
7. Be My Love
8. Where Are You
9. Lullaby Of Birdland

Ahmad Jamal "Ahmad's Blues" - Recorded Live at The Spotlite Club, 1958

1. Ahmad's Blues
2. It Could Happen To You
3. I Wish I Knew
4. Autumn Leaves
5. Stompin' At The Savoy
6. Cheek To Cheek
7. The Girl Next Door
8. Secret Love
9. Squatty Roo
10. Taboo
11. Autumn In New York
12. A Gal In Calico
13. That's All
14. Should I?
15. Seleritus
16. Let's Fall In Love

Ahmad Jamal "I Remember Duke, Hoagy, & Strayhorn"

1. My Flower
2. I Got It Bad
3. In A Sentimental Mood
4. Ruby
5. Don't You Know I Care
6. Prelude To A Kiss
7. Do Nothing Til You Hear From Me
8. Chelsea Bridge
9. I Remember Hoagy
10. Skylark
11. Never Let Me Go
12. Goodbye

Ahmad Jamal "Nature: The Essence Part III"

1. If I Find You Again - LP Quartet version
2. Like Someone In Love
3. Chaperon
4. Devil's In My Den
5. And We Were Lovers
6. Fantastic Vehicle
7. The End of A Love Affair
8. Cabin In The Sky
9. If I Find You Again - LP Duet version

Ahmad Jamal "Olympia 2000"

1. The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
2. How Deep Is The Ocean
3. Autumn Leaves
4. My Foolish Heart
5. Appreciation
6. Aftermath

Ahmad Jamal "The Essence Part 1"

1. Flight
2. Toulouse
3. The Essence
4. Lover Man (Oh Where Can You Be)
5. Catalina
6. Autumn Leaves
7. Street of Dreams
8. Bahia

Ahmad Jamal "The Essence Part 2"

1. Lament
2. There's A Lull In My Life
3. Manhattan Reflections
4. Big Byrd
5. Jamie My Boy
6. I Love You

Ahmad Jamal "In Search of Momentum"

1. In Search Of
2. Should I
3. I'll Take The 20
4. Whispering
5. Island Fever
6. I've Never Been In Love Before
7. Where Are You
8. Where Are You Now
9. You Can See
10. I'll Always Be With You

Ahmad Jamal "The Essence Part 3"

1. If I Find You Again (Quartet)
2. Like Someone In Love
3. Chaperon
4. Devil's In My Den
5. And We Were Lovers
6. Fantastic Vehicle (Abridged Version)
7. The End Of A Love Affair (Abridged Version)
8. Cabin In The Sky (Medley: Cabin In The Sky, Poor Perot,
9. If I Find You Again (Duet)

Ahmad Jamal "Live In Paris 1996"

1. Bellows
2. Patches
3. Autumn Leaves
4. Devil's In My Den
5. There's A Lull In My Life

Ahmad Jamal "Live In Concert"

1. Appreciation
2. My Funny Valentine
3. Chega De Saudade
4. The Night Has A Thousand Eyes
5. African Flower
6. One

Ahmad Jamal "Rossiter Road"

1. Milan
2. If I Find The Way
3. Without You
4. Acorn
5. Yellow Fellow
6. Acorn
7. Winter Snow
8. Rossiter Road

Ahmad Jamal "After Fajr"

1. I'm Old Fashioned
2. After Fajr
3. Milan
4. Yours Is My Heart Alone
5. Swahiland
6. My Heart Stood Still
7. Time On My Hands
8. Topsy Turvy
9. Manhattan Reflections


No comments:

Post a Comment