Sunday, December 10, 2023

Gov't Mule - Stumblebum (Visualizer)

 


A Sunday Special post this week, a new tune from Gov't Mule and a recently released EP. "Stumblebum" is from the new Gov't Mule EP, "Time of the Signs". LYRICS Mama I just don’t know where you’re coming from Don’t know what I’m gonna do Don’t know what you see in that stumblebum He’s gonna walk all over you Mama, my aim is true He ain’t got what I got He ain’t got your back Said I don’t know why you think he’s hot You’re gonna come crawling back You’re gonna come crawling back I need you- to listen to my plea I need you- to bring it home to me Mama I just don’t know where you’re coming from Don’t know what I’m gonna do Don’t know what you see in that stumblebum He’s gonna walk all over you Mama, my aim is true He don’t know what I know I know you inside and out. Yeah, I’m a little low on the cashflow But that ain’t what it’s all about Ain’t what it’s all about I need you- to listen to my plea I need you- to bring it on back to me He must have some money- he sure ain’t got no class You let down your guard baby- let him slip right on past Better test the waters- I don’t think they run too deep I know you’re playing with me, baby- but don’t you play me cheap Don’t you play me cheap Don’t you play me cheap Don’t you play me cheap Mama I just don’t know where you’re coming from Don’t know what I’m gonna do Don’t know what you see in that stumblebum He’s gonna walk all over you Mama, my aim is true Mama, my aim is true



No comments:

Post a Comment