Friday, May 12, 2017

Chicago & Earth, Wind & Fire Live at the Greek Theatre - 2004


Chicago and Earth, Wind, & Fire team up for a concert at the Greek Theater in Los Angeles, California, in 2004.  The set list:

Chicago & Earth, Wind & Fire

1. Beginnings
2. In The Stone
3. Dialogue (Parts I. & II.)

Earth, Wind & Fire

4. Boogie Wonderland
5. Jupiter
6. Getaway
7. Serpentine Fire
8. Kalimba Story
9. Got To Get You Into My Life
10. After The Love Has Gone
11. That's The Way of The World
12. Reasons
13. Fantasy
14. Let's Groove
15. Mighty Mighty

Chicago

16. Ballet For A Girl in Buchannon (aka: Make Me Smile medley)
17. If You Leave Me Now (feat. Phillip Bailey: vocals)
18. Call On Me
19. Alive Again
20. Hard Habit To Break/Mongonucleosis
21. Old Days
22. Just You 'n' Me
23. Saturday In The Park
24. I'm A Man
25. Hard To Say I'm Sorry

Chicago & Earth, Wind & Fire

26. September
27. Free
28. Sing A Song
29. Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is
30. Shining Star

Encore:

31. 25 Or 6 To 4



3 comments:

  1. The video (for a Full Concert Friday), of Chicago, and Earth, Wind, & Fire, has been removed due to a copyright claim. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If this was posted on YouTube like all the other FULL CONCERTS why all of a sudden does copyright infringements come into play?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I knew the answer. Maybe it has to do with record companies. I cannot give a full answer and I am as perplexed as you are.

      Delete