Sunday, June 7, 2015

Skip's Spotify Sunday 6-7-15

B.B. King - Live Albums

B.B. King "Live At The Regal"

1. Every Day I Have The Blues
2. Sweet Little Angel
3. It's My Own Fault
4. How Blue Can You Get?
5. Please Love Me
6. You Upset Me Baby
7. Worry, Worry
8. Woke Up This Mornin'
9. You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now
10. Help The Poor

B.B. King "Blues Is King" (Live at The International Club, Chicago, 1966)

1. Introduction
2. Waitin' On You
3. Introduction, Part 2
4. Gambler's Blues
5. Tired of Your Jive
6. Night Life
7. Buzz Me
8. Don't Answer The Door
9. Blind Love
10. I Know What You're Puttin' Down
11. Baby, Get Lost
12. Gonna Keep On Loving You

B.B. King "Live And Well" (Live at Village Gate, New York, 1969)

1. Don't Answer The Door
2. Just A Little Love
3. My Mood
4. Sweet Little Angel
5. Please Accept My Love
6. I Want You So Bad
7. Friends
8. Get Off My Back Woman
9. Let's Get Down To Business
10. Why I Sing The Blues

B.B. King "Live In Japan" (Live at Sankei Hall, Tokyo, Japan, 1971)

1. Everyday I Have The Blues
2. How Blue Can You Get?
3. Eyesight To The Blind
4. Niji Baby
5. You're Still My Woman
6. Chains And Things
7. Sweet Sixteen
8. Hummingbird
9. Darlin' You Know I Love You
10. Japanese Boogie
11. Jamming At Sankei Hall
12. The Thrill Is Gone
13. Hikari #88

B.B. King "Live In Cook County Jail"

1. Introduction
2. Everyday I Have The Blues
3. How Blue Can You Get?
4. Worry, Worry
5. Medley: Three O'Clock Blues/Darlin' You Know I Love You
6. Sweet Sixteen
7. The Thrill Is Gone
8. Please Accept My Love

B.B. King & Bobby "Blue" Bland "Together For The First Time... Live"

1. 3 O'Clock Blues
2. It's My Own Fault
3. Driftin' Blues
4. That's The Way Love Is
5. I'm Sorry
6. I'll Take Care of You
7. Don't Cry No More
8. Don't Answer The Door
9. Medley: Good To Be Back Home
10. Why I Sing The Blues
11. Goin' Down Slow
12. I Like To Live The Love

B.B. King & Bobby "Blue" Bland "I Like To Live The Love"

1. 3 O'Clock Blues - Live at Western Recorders Studio 1, 1974
2. It's My Own Fault - Live
3. That's The Way Love Is - Live
4. I'm Sorry - Live
5. Don't Cry No More - Live 
6. Don't Answer The Door - Live
7. Goin' Down Slow - Live
8. I Like To Live The Love - Live
9. Driftin' Blues - Live
10. Let The Good Times Roll - Live at Coconut Grove, Los Angeles, 1976

B.B. King & Bobby "Blue" Bland "Together Again... Live"

Live at Coconut Grove, Los Angeles, California, 1976

1. Let The Good Times Roll
2. Medley: Stormy Monday Blues/Strange Things Happen
3. Feel So Bad
4. Medley: Mother-In-Law Blues/Mean Old World
5. Everyday (I Have The Blues)
6. Medley: The Thrill Is Gone/I Ain't Gonna Be The First To Cry

B.B. King "Live 'Now Appearing' At Ole Miss"

Disc 1

1. Intro - B.B. King Blues Theme
2. Caldonia
3. Blues Medley
4. Hold On
5. I Got Some Outside Help (I Don't Really Need)
6. Darlin' You Know I Love You

Disc 2

1. When I'm Wrong
2. The Thrill Is Gone
3. Never Make A Move Too Soon
4. Three O'Clock In The Morning
5. Rock Me Baby
6. Guess Who
7. I Just Can't Leave Your Love Alone

B.B. King "Live At The Apollo"

1. When Love Comes To Town
2. Sweet Sixteen
3. The Thrill Is Gone
4. Ain't Nobody's Bizness
5. Paying The Cost To Be The Boss
6. All Over Again
7. Nightlife
8. Since I Met You Baby
9. Guess Who
10. Peace To The World

B.B. King "In London"

1. Caldonia
2. Blue Shadows
3. Alexis' Boogie
4. We Can't Agree
5. Ghetto Woman
6. Wet Hayshark
7. Part Time Love
8. Power Of The Blues
9. Ain't Nobody Home
10. May I Have A Talk With You

B.B. King "How Blue Can You Get?: Classic Live Performances 1964 to 1994"

Disc 1

1. Everyday I Have The Blues - 1964/Live at The Regal Theater, Chicago
2. Sweet Little Angel - 1964/Live at The Regal Theater, Chicago
3. Please Love Me -  1964/Live at The Regal Theater, Chicago
4. You Upset Me Baby
5. Gambler's Blues - 1966 Live at The International Club, Chicago
6. Buzz Me - 1966 Live at The International Club, Chicago
7. Baby, Get Lost
8. Blind Love - 1966 Live at The International Club, Chicago
9. Don't Answer The Door
10. Please Accept My Love
11. Worry, Worry
12. How Blue Can You Get?
13. Eyesight To The Blind - Live at Sankei Hall, Tokyo, Japan, 1971
14. Chains And Things - Live at Sankei Hall, Tokyo, Japan, 1971
15. Sweet Sixteen - Live at Sankei Hall, Tokyo, Japan, 1971
16. The Thrill Is Gone - Live at Sankei Hall, Tokyo, Japan, 1971

Disc 2

1. Let The Good Times Roll - with Bobby "Blue" Bland at Coconut Grove, Los Angeles, 1976
2. I Got Some Help I Don't Really Need - Live at Ole Miss, 1980
3. Caldonia - Live at Ole Miss, 1979
4. Night Life (feat. The Crusaders, & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
5. Never Make A Move Too Soon (feat. The Crusaders, & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
6. All Over Again (feat. The Crusaders, & The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra)
7. Please Send Me Someone To Love (feat. Gladys Knight: vocals)
8. Nobody Loves Me But My Mother
9. When Love Comes To Town
10. Paying The Cost To Be The Boss
11. Ain't Nobody's Business (feat. Ruth Brown: vocals)
12. T-Bone Shuffle - Live from B.B. King's Blues Club, Memphis, 1993, (feat. Joe Louis Walker: guitar & vocals)
13. Rock Me Baby - 1994 Live at The Rosengarten




No comments:

Post a Comment