Sunday, June 9, 2013

Skip's Spotify Sunday 6-9-13

The Electric Flag "The Trip"

1. Peter's Trip
2. Joint Passing
3. Psyche Soap
4. M-23
5. Synesthesia
6. A Little Head
7. Hobbit
8. Inner Pocket
9. Fewghh
10. Green And Gold
11. The Other Ed Norton
12. Flash, Bam, Pow
13. Home Room
14. Peter Gets Off
15. Practice Music
16. Fine Jung Thing
17. Senior Citizen
18. Gettin' Hard

The Electric Flag "A Long Time Comin' "

1. Killing Floor
2. Groovin' Is Easy
3. Over-Lovin' You
4. She Should Have Just
5. Wine
6. Texas
7. Sittin' In Circles
8. You Don't Realize
9. Another Country
10. Easy Rider *track not available
11. Sunny
12. Mystery
13. Look Into My Eyes
14. Going Down Slow

The Electric Flag "The Band Kept Playing"

1. Sweet Soul Music
2. Every Know And Then
3. Sudden Change
4. Earthquake Country
5. Doctor Oh Doctor [Massive Infusion]
6. Lonely Song
7. Make Your Move
8. Inside Information
9. Talkin' Won't Get It
10. The Band Kept Playing

The Electric Flag "Groovin' Is Easy"

1. Spotlight
2. I Was Robbed Last Night
3. I Found Out
4. Never Be Lonely Again
5. Losing Game
6. My Baby Wants To Test Me
7. I Should Have Left Her
8. You Don't Realise
9. Groovin' Is Easy

The Electric Flag "An American Music Band"

1. Soul Searchin'
2. Sunny
3. With Time There Is Change
4. Nothing To Do
5. See To Your Neighbor
6. Qualified
7. Hey Little Girl
8. Mystery
9. My Woman Hangs Around The House
10. Goin' Down Slow
11. Look Into My Eyes

The Electric Flag "Live"

1. It's Not The Spotlight
2. I Was Robbed Last Night
3. I Found Out
4. Never Be Lonely Again
5. Losing Game
6. My Baby Wants To Test Me
7. I Should Have Left Her
8. You Don't Realize
9. Groovin' Is Easy

The Electric Flag "My Baby Wants To Test Me"

1. My Baby Wants To Test Me
2. I Should Have Left Her
3. You Don't Realize
4. Groovin' Is Easy
5. I Found Out
6. Losing Game
7. Spotlight
8. Never Be Lonely Again
9. I Was Robbed Last Night

The Electric Flag "Spotlight"

1. Spotlight
2. My Baby Wants To Test Me
3. I Should Have Left Her
4. I Found Out
5. Never Be Lonely Again
6. Losing Game
7. I Was Robbed Last Night

The Electric Flag "Groovin' "

1. Groovin' Is Easy
2. I Found Out
3. I Was Robbed Last Night
4. My Baby Wants To Test Me
5. Never Be Lonely Again
6. Spotlight
7. You Don't Realize
8. I Should Have Left Her
9. Losing Game

The Flower Kings "Back In The World of Adventures"

1. World of Adventures
2. Atomic Prince/Kaleidoscope
3. Go West Judas
4. Train To Nowhere
5. Oblivion Road
6. Theme For A Hero
7. Temple of the Snakes
8. My Cosmic Lover
9. The Wonder Wheel
10. Big Puzzle

The Flower Kings "Retropolis"

1. Rhythm Of Life
2. Retropolis
3. Rhythm Of The Sea
4. There Is More To This World
5. Romancing The City
6. The Melting Pot
7. Silent Sorrow
8. The Judas Kiss
9. Retropolis By Night
10. Flora Majora
11. The Road Back Home

The Flower Kings "Stardust We Are"

Disc 1

1. In The Eyes of The World
2. A Room With A View
3. Just This Once
4. Church Of Your Heart
5. Poor Mr. Rain's Ordinary Guitar
6. The Man Who Walked With Kings
7. Circus Brimstone
8. Crying Clown
9. Compassion

Disc 2

1. Pipes Of Peace
2. The End Of Innocence
3. The Merrygoround
4. Don Of The Universe
5. A Day At The Mall
6. Different People
7. Kingdom Of Lies
8. If 28
9. Ghost Of The Red Cloud
10. Hotel Nirvana
11. Stardust We Are

The Flower Kings "Flowerpower"

Disc 1

1. Garden of Dreams - Dawn
2. Garden of Dreams - Simple Song
3. Garden of Dreams - Business Vamp
4. Garden of Dreams - All You Can Save
5. Garden of Dreams - Attack of the Monster Briefcase
6. Garden of Dreams - Mr. Hope Goes To Wall Street
7. Garden of Dreams - Did I Tell You
8. Garden of Dreams - Garden of Dreams
9. Garden of Dreams - Don't Let The Devil In
10. Garden of Dreams - Love Is The Word
11. Garden of Dreams - There's No Such Night
12. Garden of Dreams - The Mean Machine
13. Garden of Dreams - Dungeon Of The Deep
14. Garden of Dreams - Indian Summer
15. Garden of Dreams - Sunny Lane
16. Garden of Dreams - Gardens Revisited
17. Garden of Dreams - Shadowland
18. Garden of Dreams - The Final Deal
19. Captain Capstan
20. Ikea By Night
21. Astral Dog

Disc 2

1. Deaf, Numb & Blind
2. Stupid Girl
3. Corruption
4. Power Of Kindness
5. Psychedelic Postcard
6. Hudson River Sirens Call 1998
7. Magic Pie
8. Painter
9. Calling Home
10. Afterlife

The Flower Kings "Space Revolver"

1. I Am The Sun (Part One)
2. Dream On Dreamer
3. Rumble Fish Twist
4. Monster Within
5. Chicken Farmer Song
6. Underdog
7. You Don't Know What You've Got
8. Slave To Money
9. A Kings Prayer
10. I Am The Sun (Part Two)

The Flower Kings "Alive On Planet Earth"

Disc 1

1. There Is More To This World
2. Church of Your Heart
3. The Judas Kiss
4. Nothing New Under The Sun
5. The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway

Disc 2

1. Big Puzzle
2. Sounds of Violence
3. Three Stories
4. In The Eyes of The World
5. The Flower King
6. Stardust We Are (Part 3)

The Flower Kings "The Rainmaker"

1. Last Minute On Earth
2. World Without A Heart
3. Road To Sanctuary
4. The Rainmaker
5. City Of Angels
6. Elaine
7. Thru The Walls
8. Sword Of God
9. Blessing Of A Smile
10. Red Alert
11. Serious Dreamers

























No comments:

Post a Comment