Sunday, February 17, 2013

Skip's Spotify Sunday 2-17-13

Some Grammy winning artists and their albums will be featured in the Spotify lists this week, and a surprise or two.

Chick Corea & Gary Burton "Hot House"

1. Can't We Be Friends
2. Eleanor Rigby
3. Chega de Saudade
4. Time Remembered
5. Hot House
6. Strange Meadow Lark
7. Light Blue
8. Once I Loved
9. My Ship
10. Mozart Goes Dancing

Stax Soul 6

"My Sweet Potato" Booker T & the MG's
"Booker-Loo" Booker T & the MG's
"Oh Pretty Woman, Can't Make You Love Me" - LP/Single version Albert King
"Said I Wasn't Gonna Tell Nobody" - LP/Single version Sam & Dave
"Never Like This Before" William Bell
"Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa-Fa [Sad Song]" Otis Redding
"Patch My Heart" The Mad Lads
"Sister's Got A Boyfriend" Rufus Thomas
"Come To Me My Darling" - Single Version Ruby Johnson
"When My Love Comes Down" Ruby Johnson
"Try A Little Tenderness" Otis Redding
"Crosscut Saw" Albert King
"Little Bluebird" Johnnie Taylor
"Toe Hold" Johnnie Taylor
"Jingle Bells" Booker T & the MG's
"You Got Me Hummin' " - LP/Single version Sam & Dave
"Your Taking Up Another Man's Place" Mable John
"All I Want For Christmas Is You" Carla Thomas
"Please Uncle Sam" - Single version The Charmels
"Something Good" Carla Thomas
"Raise Your Hand" Eddie Floyd
"Ain't That Loving You" Johnnie Taylor
"I Don't Want To Lose Your Love" The Mad Lads
"When Something Is Wrong With My Baby" - LP/Single version Sam & Dave
"Let Me Slow Down" Bobby Wilson
"Hip Hug-Her" Booker T & the MG's
"Everybody Loves A Winner" William Bell
"Mini Skirt Minnie" Sir Mack Rice
"When Tomorrow Comes" Carla Thomas
"The Spoiler" Eddie Purell

Dr. John "Locked Down"

1. Locked Down
2. Revolution
3. Big Shot
4. Ice Age
5. Getaway
6. Kingdom of Izzness
7. You Lie
8. Eleggua
9. My Children, My Angels
10. God's Sure Good

Mumford & Sons "Sigh No More"

1. Sigh No More
2. The Cave
3. Winter Winds
4. Roll Away Your Stone
5. White Blank Page
6. I Gave You All
7. Little Lion Man
8. Timshel
9. Thistle & Weeds
10. Awake My Soul
11. Dust Bowl Dance
12. After The Storm

Bobby Whitlock "Lovers: The Master Demos" (for Valentine's Day)

1. Lovers
2. Power of Love
3. True Love
4. You Don't Know
5. Best Days of Our Lives
6. Dear Veronica
7. Ain't No Other Baby
8. One Voice
9. Walk Softly
10. Dice of God
11. Sentimental Me And You
12. Layla

Mumford & Sons "Babel"

1. Babel
2. Whispers In The Dark
3. I Will Wait
4. Holland Road
5. Ghosts That We Knew
6. Lover of the Light
7. Lover's Eyes
8. Reminder
9. Hopeless Wanderer
10. Broken Crown
11. Below My Feet
12. Not With Haste


















No comments:

Post a Comment